HOT DOG HTML EDITOR

Subject: HOT DOG HTML EDITOR
From: SUZANNE PYLE <comline -at- STAR -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 12:04:16 -0400

A while back I asked you what you preferred as an HTML editor, and
the general concensus was HotDog standard or Pro 2.5. Well I took your
advice and downloaded the 30 day trial version. Looks pretty good so far,
and seems to have a simple way to do tables (kinda how you do them in
Word).

Now I'm wondering if you HotDog experts have any tips for doing tables?
Can you have as many rows and columns as you need? Are there any
restrictions I should know about? Anything else you can share on HotDog?
I couldn't seem to download the help file, and kinda learning this
intuitively.

- Suzanne Pyle