"Worst" of March

Subject: "Worst" of March
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 13:29:37 -0500

Those of you who are following our Worst-Technical-Communication-
Sample-of-the-Month Contest will want to see our March winners.
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/worst.html

1st Place went to Jeff Moore for this:

"Since the user interface for analyzer calibration refers to
calibration as 'calibration,' this chapter will refer to the process of
calibration as calibration."

--LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
as mentioned in John Gleick's column in the NY Times Magazine on 4/7/96.