WP6.0 -> Word conversion

Subject: WP6.0 -> Word conversion
From: Marta Cepek <marta -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 1996 02:06:34 -0400

On Thursday, I asked the list where to find converters between WP6.0 and
Word6.0, as apparently neither shipped with import/export filters for the
other's version 6.0. My thanks to Marilynne Smith, Margaret Packman, and
David Jones for replying to me almost immediately.

The WP6x to Word6x supplemental converter kit (WPCNV.EXE) can be found at
http://www.microsoft.com/kb/softlib/
then run a search on WPCNVE.EXE

I installed and tried this converter, and it seems to do an acceptable job,
which is exactly what I needed.

The Word6x to WP6x converter (CVWW6X20.DLL) can be found at
http://infotech.kumc.edu/docs/netadmins/converters/

I haven't had a chance to install and try this converter, as I'm in a rush
to get this WP to Word conversion done, but if it doesn't work when I try it
later, I'll be sure to ask the list for help again!

This list is a fantastic resource! Thank you again for all your help.

Cheers!
Marta Cepek
marta -at- m3isystems -dot- qc -dot- ca

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net