Feedback on Tech Writer course website

Subject: Feedback on Tech Writer course website
From: Raymond Chenier <rchenier -at- SYNAPSE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 1996 06:55:42 -0400

Hi:
I'm developing a website for a Tech Writer course. I would
appreciate feedback on the design and wouldn't mind some fresh ideas on the
content to come in the many sections still empty at this point. It is still
quite rough, so please don't head over with great expectations and and then
flame me because "that's not even ready for the editor!!!" :-0

The site is up on a server just for testing purposes. I am
graduating from the course this week. Any text found on the site is
placeholder material, I have been trying to motivate 20 other classmates to
pitch in, but it's an extremely busy time for all of us. I burned myself out
on HTML over some late nights and feel as though I am drawing blanks (is
this the "block" I've heard about?)

I am trying something different in the design. Instead of having the
links in text here and there, I wanted to create a type of "paper style" by
linking the headings and summarizing what the link holds.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, though not necessarily
implemented.

The site is at URL<http://www.synapse.net/~writer/tw/pub1.htm>, it
is Netscape 2.0 enhanced and I know I must provide a link back to the intro
page, though I initially liked the idea of having a front page "entrance"
which you saw only once.

Thank You
Raymond Chenier, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. Tel: (613) 523-4314
Technical Writer (officially in 2 days!) will I feel different the next
morning :-)

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net