Technical design or ?

Subject: Technical design or ?
From: Peter Bien <prb -at- PD -dot- SIGMA -dot- SE>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 07:48:27 GMT


Our sister-company is just about to change their name from a name in Swedish to an
equivalent one in English. If you translate the current name "word for word" it will
be something like "Technical design" or "Technical development". Would one of these
names be a correct word/name on a consultant company working with product development
and engineering towards a wide range of industries? They are working both within
mechanical and electrical engineering. The following names are already occupied:
"Product development" (see signature), Engineering, Design, Design and Development.
Has anyone a sugestion?

Thanks, Peter.

Peter Béen, prb -at- pd -dot- sigma -dot- se
Sigma Product Development
Information Design Department
Göteborg, Sweden
Voice: +46 31 68 97 28
Fax: +46 31 68 47 28

Post Message: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Get Commands: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "help" in body.
Unsubscribe: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "signoff TECHWR-L"
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net

Previous by Author: Re: Quality on the Web
Next by Author: Re: Tony's Wonderful Frame Project
Previous by Thread: Re: Address fields
Next by Thread: Re: Technical design or ?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads