Wall Street - Techwriter Wanted.

Subject: Wall Street - Techwriter Wanted.
From: William Smithers <will -at- POKEY -dot- TRADEWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 13:11:02 -0500

[First of all, let me apologize for posting this this three times,
I've been struggling with the posting relationship between the Newsgroup
and the mailing list - I think I've finally got it right.]

Tradeware Corp, an industry leader in electronic equity trading
systems, currently has an opening for an experienced techwriter.

Job duties will include creation of user documentation, manuals,
and possibly promotional materials.

We are looking for someone with significant experience who can
jump right in and be productive.

We offer a casual, yet focused environment at our Downtown Manhattan
location.

This is a full-time position that offers excellent
compensation, etc.

Send Resume to:
will -at- tradeware -dot- com

Will Smithers