Re: Event at annual conference

Subject: Re: Event at annual conference
From: Stephen Victor <svictor -at- LGC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 12:02:01 -0500

Tech Event wrote:

> Come out to a cocktail and dinner evening for all
> gay and lesbian technical communicators at this year's
> STC Annual Conference. This will be your chance to

Hey, thanks for posting this. I won't be at the conference,
unfortunately, but I had been wondering if there was some sort of
gay/lesbian group within STC. Is there a formal organization (not
officially part of STC of course) of gay/lesbian technical
communicators? If not, it might be a good thing to start.

Regards,
Steve

Stephen P. Victor svictor -at- lgc -dot- com
Landmark Graphics Corporation svictor -at- compassnet -dot- com
15150 Memorial Drive http://www.compassnet.com/~svictor
Houston, TX 77079 USA De gustibus non disputandum est
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net