Re: WWW Graphics

Subject: Re: WWW Graphics
From: ROMAY SITZE <rositze -at- NMSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 1996 17:20:09 -0600

On Tue, 23 Apr 1996, Yvonne DeGraw wrote:

> With Corel, you'll probably get better results if you create the graphics
> in CorelDraw and move them to Photo-Paint to run it through one of the
> filters to smooth it out just a bit. If you want GIF files, you'll usually
> have to convert it back to 256 colors after running a graphic through a
> filter.

I am presently considering upgrading my graphics program from Corel 3. (It
has met most of my needs until now.) As I read about some of the
conversion problems you are having with Corel, I am wondering if I should
seriously consider some other graphics software to replace what I have. I
am curious as to the kinds of experiences others have had with some of
the other graphics programs.

RoMay Sitze, rositze -at- nmsu -dot- edu

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net