Re: Sexual Orientation and Tech Comm

Subject: Re: Sexual Orientation and Tech Comm
From: Suzanne Gerrior <Suzanne -dot- Gerrior -at- SOFTIMAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 07:58:53 -0400

John,

You've brought up some very good points concerning G/L/B that I really hadn't
thought about. My first reaction was, as well, is homosexual tech writing any
different than hetero tech writing, maybe not, but it seems that their issues
certainly are. Up here in Canada, eh!! we have a Canadian Issues group within
the STC, so I guess that if we need a Canadian Issues group (and we do), then
maybe there is a need for a gay issues group too!

Suzanne

BTW, I am attending the STC conference in Seattle and will be arriving a little
bit early and leaving a little bit later, if any one from Seattle knows of some
"cool" things to do and places to visit (besides the Pike Place Market and the
Space Needle), I would be very interested in hearing from you off line. (if
anyone else is interested in this list, they can respond to me directly)

--
Suzanne Gerrior

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net