Pre-Coffee Jitters

Subject: Pre-Coffee Jitters
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 1996 08:02:44 -0700

My thanks to several folk for the enlightening discussions of late. Eric,
do you have that boilerplate message on appropriate postings available in
26 point BOLD??

Perhaps the Homosexual thread can continue off list? Thanks for the brief
glimpse into the bedrooms of fellow technical communicators. Bravo!!

Is this censorship? Hell no. Arlen Walker mentioned that such discussion
should fall under discrimination topics. If this Homosexual Subject thread
continues, then I'll start several threads. How does "Coin Collecting in
the 20th Century", "Proper Pruning of Apple Trees", "Sailing and the Art of
Zen" or "My Neighbor was a Conservative Republican Pedophile" sound?

Pardon the sarcasm, coffee calleth and I have work to complete (don't we
all?) :) OBTW... best wishes to everyone out there! Here comes a great
day!

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net