Re: Need help sizing bitmaps

Subject: Re: Need help sizing bitmaps
From: Jim Grey <jimgrey -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 08:38:00 EST

Kris Olberg <kjolberg -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM> is on a reduction binge:
>Does anyone have a good technique for sizing bitmap captures of full-size
>Windows dialog boxes to a reasonable size, say 1/4 screen? I have good tools
>available: Adobe PhotoShop, Corel5, Paint Shop Pro, etc. I'm close to
>desparation. :(

I use LView Pro (v 1.B) to scale graphics. Open the graphic in LView Pro,
choose Resize from the Edit menu, and slide the slider to choose the ratio
you want.

LView Pro also lets you manipulate colors, crop, and even convert among a
whole bunch of graphics formats.

I'm totally in love with this shareware tool. You can download LView Pro
from http://world.std.com/~mmedia/lviewp.htm

Have fun!

Peace,
jim
--
jim grey |beebeebumbleandthestingersmottthehoopleraycharlessingers
jimgrey -at- iquest -dot- net|lonniemackandtwangin'eddiehere'smyringwe'regoingsteadyta
|http://www.iquest.net/~jimgrey

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net