Breakfast at the STC conference

Subject: Breakfast at the STC conference
From: Sheldon Siegel <sheldon -dot- siegel -at- ATTWS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 07:43:00 PDT

Well, the breakfast gathering is on!

Here's the current list people who responded to my original e-mail (see
below), or, who just wrote to express their disbelief in there being a 6ft
tall newborn ... <g> ... actually, she's about 21" and extremely adorable,
which is a good survival skill to have, based on her very high
crying-to-sleeping ratio.

Suzanne Gerrior
Robert (Bob) Sidman
Amy Smith
Mike Hiatt
Beryl Doane
Mike Starr
Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
Ruth T. Glaser

Keep a look out for name tags Monday morning ...

>>Unfortunately, I can't attend either of the great-sounding evening get
>>togethers that Kim Fawcett and LaVonna Funkhouser have planned for

>>But, lets us morning folks put on a Techwhirler button, or look for name
>>tags, or something, and gather together over bad coffee, stale pastries,
>>and hard cantaloupe slices at the breakfast tables on Monday morning, May

>>6, Room 6E, 7-8:15am.

>>I'll be there in the morning at the continental breakfast, looking dazed
>>from an all-nighter w/ a crying newborn ... (6 ft tall, skinny, moddish
>>glasses, receding hairline, late 30s, red eyes, rumpled clothes, confused
>>look on my face).

>>Please e-mail names or suggestions, or both, offline, then I'll post a
>>compiled list of names/plan/whatever before the conference ...

Sheldon Siegel
AT&T Wireless Services
sheldon -dot- siegel -at- attws -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net