Re: Exactly which illustrations...?

Subject: Re: Exactly which illustrations...?
From: Jonathan Leer <jleer -at- LTC -dot- MV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 13:42:50 -0300

What we need is a way to prove to those who spend the bucks that better =
documentation produces a better return on investment.

Documentation is a cost. Until we can change corporate attitudes that =
documentation creates revenue, and that the better the document the =
greater the revenue, we relying stricting on an emotional sale to the =
managers with the purse strings. In today's competitive marketplace =
on-demand documentation is becoming the norm and the fastest turnaround =
time wins the contract.

Just a few comments,
Jon Leer
(from the trenches)