Information Presentation Question

Subject: Information Presentation Question
From: David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 28 May 1996 16:02:11 EDT

My fellow writers,
Here is a question that I hope will interest you, spur some debate and will
lead to either dissonance or concurrence. If you had to pick the top two (2)
methods of presenting a block of information quickly and completely, what would
they be and why? The information to be presented is informational, not
procedural, and it may be lineal or linked via topics. I do not want to provide
examples, as they may influence your decisions. I am working on standardization
(again) and the topic of information presentation was open. TIA for all your
eventual comments, suggestions, and time.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net