2 full time positions available in Chicago/Dallas

Subject: 2 full time positions available in Chicago/Dallas
From: Judi Brody/FASTTAX <Judi_Brody -at- CLR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 15:46:24 EDT

Two full time permanant Technical Writer positions; one in Dallas and one in
Chicago.
Each of these positions include responsiblity for online and printed software
documentation and other assigned tasks. Requires a related bachelor's degree
or equivalent work experience. Experience in developing and testing Windows
help systems, including coordinating technical aspects with product development
personnel, is essential, RoboHelp preferred. Experience in converting printed
documentation to online help a plus. Writing, editing, and proofing skills must
be outstanding. Strong Word 6.0 skills required. I am posting this for someone
in my company so contact the following person, not me.

Contact: Carolyn Hopper
carolyn_hopper -at- fasttax -dot- com
fax 214-250-7857

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net