Updates to Internet Resources for Technical Writers

Subject: Updates to Internet Resources for Technical Writers
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 11:07:18 +0000

I've recently made some extensive revisions to my Internet Resources
for Technical Writers series of web pages. They now consist of over
130 links to various resources for tech writers. About 40 of links
have been added in the last three months.

The URL is: http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/techcomm.html.

The pages contain information and links about books, copyright, dtp,
HTML and Web publishing, mailing lists, newsgroups, SGML, and the
STC. Also, feel free to check out the link to my home page, which has
more links that I find useful but aren't directly related to
technical writing.

If you have any comments or suggestions for these pages, I'd be happy
to hear from you. I hope you find them useful.

Regards,
Keith

Keith Soltys
Technical Writer ksoltys -at- djttd -dot- com
Technical Development http://www.io.org/~ksoltys
Dow Jones Telerate Canada Inc.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net