TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Patrick Burke Cadence Design Systems
Employment Representative 2655 Seely Rd, Bldg. 7, MS 7B1
Staffing - Engineering San Jose, CA 95134
E-mail: pburke -at- cadence -dot- com Phone: (408) 428-5669 http://www.cadence.com Fax: (408) 428-4462
Write and update manuals to current Cadence standards and format. Plan and
organize individual documents without direct supervision. Interpret
technical information about Cadence products without assistance in most
cases; requires clarification from engineers. Position is in the Place and
Route writing team. We will request a good writing sample (something we can
copy and write notes on).
* Technical or related 4 year degree or equivalent.
* 2-4 years of technical writing for complex technical systems/products.
* Good writing and grammar skills and basic organizational abilities.
* Knowledge and application of good techniques for software documentation.
* Can work independently and proactively.
* Team player.
* Experience documenting a programming language.
* EDA experience.
* Usability testing experience.
* On-line Help development experience.
Post Message: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Get Commands: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "help" in body.
Unsubscribe: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "signoff TECHWR-L"
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net