Atlanta Job Opportunities

Subject: Atlanta Job Opportunities
From: Carson Associates <WECARSON -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 09:53:33 -0400

Carson Associates, Atlanta's most highly respected and professional
consulting firm is seeking technical writers to fill the following positions:

Contract position available in the Atlanta area for senior technical writer
to develop systems documentation for state-of-the-art internet applications.
Must have UNIX experience. HTML experience a plus.

Multiple long term contract positions available for senior technical writers
to develop documentation for state-of-the-art telecommunications products.
Experience writing hardware documentation required. Networking or telephony
experience a plus. FrameMaker experience desired.

Please call or send your resume to:
Carson Associates
6075 Roswell Road
Suite 523
Atlanta, Georgia 30328
e-mail: wecarson -at- aol -dot- com
phone: (404) 255-0039
fax: (404) 255-0361

If you send your resume via e-mail, please attach it as a word processing
document.
Also, visit our Web site for more information on our firm and the jobs we
have available at: http://www.ComputerJobs.com/Carson.html

Thank you.

Gwen from wecarson -at- aol -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net