Re: TOOLS: Digest Management - MS Exchange

Subject: Re: TOOLS: Digest Management - MS Exchange
From: Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 14:06:00 -0600

Nothing new there -- Eudora Lite lets me do it, too. As usual with MS,
they don't have an original bone in their bodies (in fact, they
inspired my use of the cliche!) <G>

Heck, cc:Mail not only does that, it even takes you one step farther. You can
send me a message, I can alter it and then resend it to me, and it will arrive
in my mailbox with no way for you to prove that you never sent the altered
message!

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 124