Re: Keys font

Subject: Re: Keys font
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 1996 11:11:02 HST

Image Club's catalog lists a font called Qwerty, available in TTF or PS format.
I use CorelDraw, which includes a TTF font called Keystroke. Neither of them
provide a shaded box, but I think the shading would only make it harder to read
the character on the "key."

> I just returned from a documentation seminar in which a "keys" font
was referenced in the training manual. This is a font which allows for
representation of a key to be pressed, such as Enter, Return or Tab,
by enclosing the word in a shaded box. I don't have such a font in my
package (I use Frame mostly) and was wondering if it's something that
can be bought, and if so from where, or if it's something that can be
created in Frame using paragraph formatting.<

Post Message: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Get Commands: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "help" in body.
Unsubscribe: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "signoff TECHWR-L"
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net

Previous by Author: Re: clear thinking/writing
Next by Author: Re: TOOLS: Digest Management - MS Exchange
Previous by Thread: Re: Keys font
Next by Thread: Keys font

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads