Re: Proliferation of Awful Web Pages - here's help

Subject: Re: Proliferation of Awful Web Pages - here's help
From: Marilynne Smith <mrsmith -at- CTS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 23:31:13 -0700

If you are afraid you place on Randy's list, try "The Web Page Design
Cookbook" by William Horton, Lee Taylor, Arthur Ignacio, and Nancy L. Hoft.
John Wiley & Sons. It's just off the press and will help you keep your head
when you lean toward the orange background with the flashing lime green
letters. <grinning>

I have nothing to gain here, I just want to share a great book with you all.

Marilynne (were you looking at my home page when you wrote that Randy?)