[no subject]

From: Ellen Fenwick <ELLEFENW -at- MAILSTN -dot- SARMC -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 13:32:41 -0600

[A friend asked that I post this message to the list. Please send

I'll soon be starting work on three marketing documents: (1) a graphics
standards manual for my company, (2) a corporate communications
handbook (a marketing dept. primer/style guide), and (3) a welcome
orientation manual for newly acquired companies. I'd like to hear from
technical communicators who have worked on such projects or know of
noteworthy examples I might view (for the purpose of inspiration, not
plagiarism). My interest is in how topics are organized, the style and
length of writing, use of graphics, etc. Thank you for your help!

Thomas Krasomil
Work: (303) 438-5126
Home: (303) 776-9425
Email: coalesce -at- aol -dot- com