Keyboard font needed

Subject: Keyboard font needed
From: Tony Rocco <tony_rocco -at- NAVIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 17:35:48 U

Does anyone know if a Macintosh font that looks like keys on a keyboard,
including function keys, exists? If so, what is it called and where can I get
it? Got to be something like this somewhere.

Post Message: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Get Commands: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "help" in body.
Unsubscribe: LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU with "signoff TECHWR-L"
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net

Previous by Author: Re: Inventing words unnecess
Next by Author: What is a Senior Technical
Previous by Thread: Estimating
Next by Thread: Re: Keyboard font needed

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads