TW Course:Advice Posted

Subject: TW Course:Advice Posted
From: Jennifer Jordan-Henley <JORDAN_JJ -at- A1 -dot- RSCC -dot- CC -dot- TN -dot- US>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 1996 10:40:10 -0400

Thanks to those of you who responded to the two questions I had for my
online course in technical writing. I think your answers will be
beneficial for my students, and I was really pleased with the
diversity of the comments. :)

I have cut and pasted your remarks and linked them to the course home
page, located at: http://fur.rscc.cc.tn.us/TechWrit/techhome.html.

The only change I made was when one of you referred to question one
when discussing question two (for instance, you might have said
something like, "in my response above"). Since the two questions are
on separate pages, I would have deleted the "above," and said
"in my response to question one."

However, as those of you who create web pages know, it is easy to make
a mistake when you're cutting, pasting, and then htmling!

Take a look at the pages, and if you'd like to make any changes, or if
something else has occurred to you, don't hesitate to let me know.
I'll be glad to do some revision/correction.

jennifer jordan-henley
jordan_jj -at- a1 -dot- rscc -dot- cc -dot- tn -dot- us
http://fur.rscc.cc.tn.us/OWL/OWL.html
http://fur.rscc.cc.tn.us/cyberproject.html

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net