Re: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs

Subject: Re: Jobs, Jobs, Jobs
From: Garret Romaine <GRomaine -at- MSMAIL -dot- RADISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 14:31:00 PDT

The Portland, Oregon area is having a very difficult time filling the
current openings. As of June 17, we have the following positions available:

10 Contract houses looking for writers with a variety of experience

14 Employers, including NIKE, ADP, Mentor Graphics, HP, Sequent, and
Symantec seeking full-time writers. There are two management positions
available, at Symantec and at Atlas Telecommunications. Several other
positions are for senior writers.

6 Other Contracts are offered by employers, not through contract houses.

If you've been considering a move, or looking for a department to call your
own, I urge you to contact me for the current listings, which detail how to
contact the companies in question.

Garret Romaine
Employment Information Manager
Willamette Valley Chapter, Society for Technical Communication
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net