Re[2]: FW: Temporary signoff question

Subject: Re[2]: FW: Temporary signoff question
From: Maria Palazzolo <Maria_Palazzolo -at- TRVLNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 11:50:36 PST

Sheldon,
I didn't look at this closely enough, but those commands are outdated.
They should have listed the new server address:
LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV>OKSTATE>EDU.

Now to answer your question: The reason the address is different from
the TECHWR-L address is because they are commands and therefore are
processed automatically through the server address.

This was discussed in my welcome letter. If you want more details,
please let me know.

Subject: Re: FW: Temporary signoff question
Author: Sheldon Siegel <sheldon -dot- siegel -at- attws -dot- com> at Internet
Date: 6/21/96 10:19 AM

Thanks a lot Maria!

I wonder, though, why the address is different than the

--sheldon