Re: Quality problem with a contractor--advice needed

Subject: Re: Quality problem with a contractor--advice needed
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 1996 20:25:28 -0500

Brett,

I agree with all the other comments about your problems with the
contractor's deliverable. I work for a large consulting firm, and, while
we always stand behind our work and "make it right" for the customer, we
also use a methodology that ensures that the customer reviews the
document.

Using a consultant or contractor is really a partnership. Each side has
responsibilities. It seems like all 3 parties--your company, the writer,
and the contract house, failed to make sure this project was a success.

--
Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net