Thank You

Subject: Thank You
From: Danielle Beaton <USER30 -at- TLSULLIVAN -dot- EDNET -dot- NS -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 08:48:18 AST4

I would like to take this space to say a quick thank you, to everyone
who responded to my cry for information on technical writing schools.
The suggestions were great! I learned a lot and have gained much
insight into technical writing.

Thanks again,
Danielle
A green isle in the sea love,
A fountain and a shrine,
All wreathed with fairy fruits and flowers,
And all the flowers were mine.
Edgar Allan Poe