German Mailinglist

From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 21:29:00 +0100

Hello,

thank you for your response to my mailing list for online professionals. The
first subscriptions arrived within 12 h and now there are 18 subscribers - up
from six last week.

At the moment we discuss about tools for BIG projects, e.g. 10.000 topics. We
agree that there should be some kind of data base answering questions like
"where is this topic called from". It would be very helpful if this database
is updated automatically - even from the source code of the program we write
context-sensitive online help for.

One subscriber unsubscribed - from his address I could imagine he did not
understand German.

If you are interested in receiving the mailing list send a message to

listserv -at- twh -dot- msn -dot- sub -dot- org

Put one of the following lines into the body of the message:

SUBSCRIBE t-sigonl
UNSUBSCRIBE t-sigonl
HELP

(You get the FAQ automatically if you subscribe.)

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander

--
Alexander von Obert, Urbanstr. 2, 90480 Nuernberg, Germany
Free-lance Technical Writer (electronics, software)