Re: It's and its

Subject: Re: It's and its
From: "Parks, Beverly L." <parksb -at- HUACHUCA-EMH7 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 1996 08:21:00 MST

>>Some grammer cops ignore the error entirely. <<

Grammer cops would. But grammar cops will never ignore it.

>>Take "their," "there," and "they're" as an example of three distinct
forms that are rapidly disappearing from common usage. <<

And speaking of cops, this sounds like a cop-out for ignorance. (Not on
the part of the poster! I just find it appalling that the situation even
exists.)

Bev Parks
parksb -at- huachuca-emh7 -dot- army -dot- mil
http://www.primenet.com/~bparks/