Quicture?

Subject: Quicture?
From: SMckinney <104146 -dot- 13 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 14:43:42 EDT

Hi all,

Trying to decide whether to purchase Quicture for D2H 1.6 (we're still using
Word 6). What kinds of experiences have you-all had with it? Good? Bad? Thumbs
up or down? It's only $99; we do insert graphics into our online files, and we
plan to go more heavily into screen shots in the future. Is it worth it?
Thanks--

Kristy Astry
Columbine JDS