ATIS

Subject: ATIS
From: Brian Watkins <watkinsb -at- JANUS-CCM -dot- ZENITHE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 17:09:51 CST

I have a question related to the Alliance for Telecommunications
Industry Solutions (ATIS) related to electronic documentation. My
manager found something about it in a proposal and asked me about it.
ATIS is introducted when talking about mechanized documentation
(CD-ROM, Magnetic, Central on-line database).

Has anyone out there heard of this? If so, can you provide me with
some information on this.

Thanks,
Brian
brian -dot- watkins -at- zenithe -dot- com