STC - UK Chapter meeting

Subject: STC - UK Chapter meeting
From: Rebecca Filardo <filardor -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 1996 12:22:15 +0000

Planning Meeting
UK Chapter of the STC

The date and time for the meeting is now set and it is not too
late to decide to come.

Date
Saturday 6th July 1996.

Time
11am - 3.30pm

Place
Venue: The Prince of Wales (pub), 150/151 Drury Lane, Covent
Garden, London WC2. Phone: 0171 836 5183. Manager: Barbara
Fitzgerald. (The room is costing £35 for the day.)

Location: corner of Drury Lane and Great Queen Street.

Underground: The nearest tube stations are Covent Garden
(Picadilly Line) and Holborn (Picadilly Line and Central Line).

Food: The Prince of Wales serves food. There are also many
supermarkets, sandwich shops and restaurants within yards of the
pub.

Goals
At the end of this meeting I would like us to have some short and
long term plans and projects for the chapter, to have acting
administrative council members and committee managers, and also
for us to have begun to get to know other members and have a
sense of the kind of group we are going to be.

If you are not able to attend the meeting, please send input
anyway.

--
Rebecca Filardo /\_/\ phone: +44 (0) 1438 317966