BlueBerries (Interleaf to Frame)

Subject: BlueBerries (Interleaf to Frame)
From: Bob Morrisette <Robert -dot- Morrisette -at- EBAY -dot- SUN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 1996 10:44:54 -0700

I'm looking for a software to move Interleaf text to FrameMaker. I've been
told there is a product named BlueBerries (?) designed for this function.
I've searched the WWW, but .... no Berries. The Berries may be bogus.

For the technical graphics conversion, we will use Acrobat.

If anyone has a solution for the text conversion or an alternate idea for
the graphics conversion, please contact me. Thanks.

Michael J. Maloney
President, EPIC Creative Services
President, ISTI (International Society for Technical Illustrators)
http://www.epic-isti.com/epic