Re: Department name

Subject: Re: Department name
From: Richard Mateosian <srm -at- C2 -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 09:07:10 -0700

>We are in the midst of changing our department name from Documentation
>to something more contemporary.

If documentation is what you do, then there's nothing wrong with the name.

Change what you do (if you have a good reason to), and the name will follow.
...RM

Richard Mateosian Freelance Technical Writer
srm -at- c2 -dot- org Copyright 1996 Review Editor, IEEE Micro
http://www.c2.org/~srm/ All rights reserved President, Berkeley STC