Re: Page numbering conundrum

Subject: Re: Page numbering conundrum
From: Marv Cochrane <cochrane -at- JOCASNEXT1 -dot- EGLIN -dot- AF -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 13:37:17 -0500

When I incorporate hard copy material into a
document--as an appendix, for example--I
generate a document of the required number
of pages with nothing but the page numbering
and such header and/or footer as I want to
add and then overprint on copies of the
additional material. I get the original pages
plus whatever I care to print on them.

Marv Cochrane
cochrane -at- jocasnext1 -dot- eglin -dot- af -dot- mil