Microsoft Word section/next page breaks

Subject: Microsoft Word section/next page breaks
From: Jandy Warner <JWarner312 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 13:14:09 -0400

A colleage and I are working on a document that will need lots of section
breaks that begin a new page. We know that we can click on Insert, Break,
the "Next page" radio button under "Section Breaks", then OK, but this is
pretty cumbersome! Does anybody know of a way to achieve the same result
with just a few keystrokes? (If not, I guess we can do a macro.)