damocles! help

Subject: damocles! help
From: FB -at- POINTDUBLIN -dot- CCMAIL -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 1996 04:20:52 EDT

Whirlers,

Help!

I cannot find my copy of Technical Communication that contains the
article by Redish et al. about the value added by good documentation.

Today and tomorrow I need to make a strong case for the size of
department I have here: as part of that case, I need to have cogent
arguments (preferably backed up by some figures) about how writers add
value to a company.

I know that others have asked this same question over the last few
months and I apologise for the repetition. If anyone has a FAQ-list on
this topic, or opinions, I'd be grateful. And if someone out there
could fax a copy of the Redish article, I'd be way more than grateful.

If you reply directly to me, we can avoid cluttering the list. I'll
post a summary of replies anon.

Many thanks
Fionnuala Broughan
fb -at- pointdublin -dot- ccmail -dot- compuserve -dot- com
Fax: 353 1 676 4652