Interviewing your boss

Subject: Interviewing your boss
From: Sally Derrick <sally -at- RUSHMORE -dot- TIVOLI -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 09:29:50 -0500

I apologize if this is a topic you've covered recently.

One of our writers will soon be interviewing his new boss. Here in
our little corner of paradise, writers are assigned to development
groups. This boss will, therefore, be a development manager, not a
documentation manager. We were hoping that some of you might have
some good interview questions for this situation.

If you would send your responses directly to Kevin
(kharper -at- tivoli -dot- com) and me (sally -at- tivoli -dot- com), I will send a summary
to the list at the end of the week. Kevin does not subscribe to
techwr and I get the digest, which I rarely have time to read, so
please send responses directly.

Thanks in advance.

Sally Derrick
Tivoli Systems