Re: Words that end in - GRY

Subject: Re: Words that end in - GRY
From: Tracy Boyington <trlyboyi -at- GENESIS -dot- ODVTE -dot- STATE -dot- OK -dot- US>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 14:28:14 +0000

> A fellow technical writer gave this to me this morning to see if I could
> figure it out (because she couldn't). Does anyone know the answer?

Been there, done that. :-) The word is "gry" -- some kind of obscure
word; I can't remember what it means.

> ----------------------------------
> In the English language there
> are only three words that end in
> - GRY. Hungry, angry, & the
> other one. It is something you
> use everyday. Everyone knows
> what it is & stands for. If you
> listen closely you have been
> given the answer.

Tracy Boyington trlyboyi -at- genesis -dot- odvte -dot- state -dot- ok -dot- us
Oklahoma Department of Vocational & Technical Education
Stillwater, Oklahoma

My opinions belong to me and not ODVTE.

"I think I did pretty well, considering I started out
with nothing but a bunch of blank paper."
-- Steve Martin