Help jump colours partial solution

Subject: Help jump colours partial solution
From: "Colleen Dancer (02) 333-1862" <DANCER -dot- COLLEEN -at- A2 -dot- ABC -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 13:19:42 +1000

Thanks to all those who replied with the information to put in the
win.ini file. Since testing this I have come across an interesting
problem. If the machines are set to 32K or 64K colours the links are
black even if I specify the 0 128 0 colour (that charming green) in the
win.ini. If the machine is set to 256 colours the default works as does
the commands. Has anyone else experienced this? Do I need to define the
links differently for different numbers of colours, or is this a problem
with the brand of machine we use? I certainly wouldn't trust their
display drivers, which is why I'm trying to find out if other people get
green if they run in 32K or 64K

Thanks
Colleen Dancer