Job Opportunity with America Online

Subject: Job Opportunity with America Online
From: Scott Sandberg <scott_sandberg -at- SHAKER -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 09:38:33 -0500

aol: on the move

You have changed and so have we. America Online is in a growth mode - people, content, facilities - everything that was is moving to a new arena - and we need you to move with us. AOL is an electronic community that is 5 million members strong and growing at the rate of 75,000 people every week. Come to work for us - we're on the move! We are aggressively recruiting talented people for the following positions:

TECHNICAL WRITER
- Application Development -
Working out of our Vienna, VA office, you will write reference manuals for programmers describing UNIX and Stratus host architectures, client software, server APIs, and third-party software development kits.
To qualify, your background must include experience writing documentation for programmers, a BA/BS, 3-5 years' experience as a Tech Writer, and superior writing, analysis, editing and project management skills. If you are able to learn new technologies rapidly and can extract information from a busy technical staff with ease you'll be perfect for our fast-paced and rapidly moving environment! Programming (especially C and C++) and systems analysis experience is highly desirable.
For consideration, YOU MUST SUBMIT TECHNICAL WRITING SAMPLES (photocopies only) along with a resume and cover letter to: ATTN: DBAK- America Online, 12100 Sunrise Valley Drive, Reston, VA 22091. No e-mail, fax or phone calls please. Applicants not following these instructions will NOT be considered. We are an equal opportunity employer.

AMERICA ONLINE