Re: Anybody use Word Basic?

Subject: Re: Anybody use Word Basic?
From: "Glanbrok, Slayer of Bluntskulls" <conehead -at- OVERTHE -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 19:34:30 -0400

Beryl Doane wrote:

Purchase a copy of the Microsoft Word Developer's Kit.
ISBN 1-55615-630-8

It's about $40 from most software stores and some larger bookstores.

FYI, the WordBasic online help is essentially identical to the MS Press book. Also, the help file also includes a wealth of examples.

I had to learn WordBasic on my own, with no previous programming experience. It was difficult. WordBasic is not an intuitive language. Not complex or terribly abstract either, for that matter. Turns out Microsoft now offers tech support for WordBasic development.