Re: worsrt(sic) documentation

Subject: Re: worsrt(sic) documentation
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- NEXTLEVEL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 1996 16:39:24 -0800

BTW, I don't know where the change-over happened, but somewhere along
the way this subject line picked up a little typo as well.

Normally I'm not so picky, but it seems that the spelling errors REALLY
start to come out in threads like this (poor documentation, spell- and
grammar-checkers, etc.) Rather ironic, especially given the focus of
the list itself, no? :-)

Your friend and mine,
Matt