Framemaker & color

Subject: Framemaker & color
From: Richard Farley <rtfarley -at- IX -dot- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 1996 08:10:04 -0700

While working my way up the Frame learning curve I discovered that the
software believes my color inkjet HP-540 is not capable of color
separations. I have used color in MS Publisher, a less expensive program by
far, and the results were quite acceptable. Are there any drivers available
to correct this? If not, do most print shops have the ability to print docs
from my files?

TIA

Richard
"That writer does the most, who gives his reader the most knowledge,
and takes from him the least time." Colton (1780-1832)

Richard Farley
R. Farley Consulting - Technical Writing & Business Communication
2728 El Pasado Dr.
Modesto, CA 95354
rtfarley -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com