Worst Documentation and Other Clowns

Subject: Worst Documentation and Other Clowns
From: David Wood <dave -dot- wood -at- MARRIOTT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 1996 09:10:03 EST

I have to weigh in with the folks who feel that two spaces after
the period improves readability, since it is also the way I was
taught to type. Who knows, maybe when enough kids are taught to
type using word processors this practice will change. Maybe we'll
start omitting intial caps as well. Until then, it helps to keep
everything from all running together, especially for those of us
who still have to look at fixed-pitch type on our e-mail screens.
See what I mean.

Dave