Another filter question

Subject: Another filter question
From: Chris Silker <silke001 -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 1996 08:14:37 -0500

I don't think I've seen this on the list... I need to do some document
conversion for a client who has had trouble converting Word 6 to Pagemaker 6.
Is anyone aware of a filter or trick to accomplish such a conversion? Or are
they just making a big deal out of nothing?

Please send replies directly to me, and I will send a summary to the list.
Thanks in advance!

Chris Silker
silke001 -at- maroon -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu