Graphics: Icon designers

Subject: Graphics: Icon designers
From: "Sigrid A. Schoepel" <sas -at- WIGGINS -dot- PENTATECHINC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 1996 12:07:16 -0500

My company is developing a graphical user interface for our application. We would like someone to design or help us design icons and cursors.

Does anyone know of agencies, individuals in the southeastern Wisconsin/Chicago area that design icons?

Thanks,
Sigrid Schoepel
Senior Technical Writer
sas -at- pentatechinc -dot- com

Penta Technologies, Inc.
250 S. Executive Dr., Suite 201
Brookfield, WI 53005
The views expressed herein are mine, and do not necessarily represent those of Penta Technologies, Inc.