Re: LISTBIZ: Include E-Mail address!

Subject: Re: LISTBIZ: Include E-Mail address!
From: "Wing, Michael J" <mjwing -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 08:31:14 -0500

>----------

In my Exchange (Windows95), double-clicking the "From:" heading displays
the Email/SMPT address of the sender. Also highlighting the message and
selecting File>Properties (or right clicking on the message and
selecting properties) displays full header information.

Mike Wing

_/
_/ Michael Wing
_/ Principal Technical Writer
_/ Jupiter Customization and Educational Services
_/ Intergraph Corporation
_/ 730-7250
_/ mjwing -at- ingr -dot- com
_/