Re: QUERY Style changes

Subject: Re: QUERY Style changes
From: Michael Loader <softlogik -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 1996 01:13:30 -0500

Patty Ewy wrote:
> Have you ever made this kind of change, that would effect every blinkin' piece
> that is done, that is in progress and that will be done? How did you handle it?
> Would you advise against it, just because of the pain involved?

If it was for the government or a company with too much money and they insisted,
I'd hire more people to change every occurrence. If it was for a sane company, I'd
suggest a rule that as each document was reprinted or revised, it would be updated
to conform to the new style guidelines.

Regards.

--
Michael Loader